- List of Documents Needed for Enrollment
- Required Forms for Enrollment
- Health Forms/Information
- General Information/Forms
- Enrollment Information in Other Languages
- Kindergarten Registration
455 N. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Students must be 5 years old before Aug. 1, 2012, to enter kindergarten for the 2012-13 school year.
Parkway’s kindergarten program is full-day.
Parents should bring the following information at the time of registration:
- an official birth certificate, issued by the Office of Vital Records of the state/country in which the child was born;
- the child’s social security number;
- the child’s immunization records;
- names and telephone numbers of the child’s doctor and dentist;
- names and telephone numbers of two neighbors/relatives who can be contacted in case of an emergency when you cannot be reached
- two proofs of parent/guardian’s residency. These documents should contain parent/guardian’s name and address. (One of the proofs of residency that must be produced is a deed/sales contract of residence, contract to lease/rent, or current real estate tax receipt. The other proof of residency must be a current unpaid utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, employer’s record of address, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, welfare, voter registration, etc.)
Registration forms can be downloaded at the Pupil Personnel website. The forms and the documents listed above need to be provided at the time of registration.
For more information about Parkway's kindergarten program or to arrange a tour, contact your local school.
Registration takes place at the high school serving your attendance area. Click here for the registration site in your area.